Friday, March 7, 2014

Hi Belinda here today to show you a layout I did for the Creation Magazine Blog a few weeks ago using, of course, some awesome A2Z Scraplets.



For the background I used a bit of washing up liquid on some glad wrap, spread it around and sprayed some mist on it. Then placed my cardstock (which has been gessoed and then placed a stencil over that and used texture paste on it) and then lift it up and left to dry. I then stamped over it.



I used a few Scraplets on this layout. Here is the Joined Hearts (HEAD HERE and comes with 2 in a pk) which I lightly gessoed. The wave is also a Scraplet (flourishes one I think) but was left over from where I cut it up for another layout. That was gessoed and had a bit of ink on it



Last if the Heart Arrow (HEAD HERE and comes in a set of 4) Again gessoed and ink.

The smaller Scraplets are awesome to use and you can put many on a layout without over crowding it.

Thanks for looking

Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment