Sunday, March 9, 2014

Hi....





Hi, its Kerry here today to share with you my favouite layouts from my time here at A2Z, and to tell you a little bit about myself.

I live in Southern Cross, in south west victoria. I am happily married to the most amazing man who makes me feel like a princess. Together we have 5 kids aged between 7 and 20, and the eldest is going to make me a nan in the next few weeks. We also have 2 dogs, 2 cats and 3 sheep.

I have been scrapping now for 7 years and have loved every single minute of it!!! Its my place that i can easily relax, get lost in and forget about everything else going on in my life. I love the people i have met through this craft, and all the albums i have created documenting mine and my kids lives.

So here are some of my favouite layouts from my time so far here....
























I will see you shortly with some new releases..
Kerryxx

No comments:

Post a Comment