Wednesday, April 23, 2014

April release by Petra

Today I am showing 2 pages with the new releases using 4 different Scraplets. This was the most beautiful release so far according to me Deb has really blown the hole DT away with her designs WOW. On this first page I just wanted to keep it simple to let the Scraplets stand out. I combined with my current favorite collection Styleboard by Maggie Holmes from Crate Paper.


The frame I just colored with Peacook Feathers Distress ink. Also the title 'as time goes by' has Peacook Fethers together with some light embossing to make it shimmer. The swirly circle I colored with Tattered Angels Chalkboard glimmer mist Strawberry Shortcake to get the same matte Finnish and then I embossed with glitter embossing on some parts of it.


 Page #2 is made using the same collection Styleboard by Maggie Holmes from Crate Paper. I just added a gold embossed title as the final touch to get it special.


When I embossed the title 'love this life' I tried gold spray from Crafter's companion and then added gold embossing powder when the gold spray was still wet. When heating I got this really bubbly boiling effect... Love it.




Supply:
Maggie Holmes Styleboard collection from Crate Paper
Gold spray from Crafter's companion
Mist from Tattered Angels
Distress Ink from Ranger
Different embossing powders
Scraplets from A2Z Scraplets  used:

Love this life




Shabby circles






Chevron Polaroid Frame



As time goes by 



No comments:

Post a Comment