Friday, April 25, 2014

We Remember....

They shall not grow old, as we that are left grow old:
Age should not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning,
We will remember them....



Today I have a few shares.

A very special one...

An OTP which features my grandfather was a WW2 veteran/POW who was captured in Singapore. Today I will give to my grandmother on this special day so we can both remember him.


It features this piece of chipboard:


I decided to ink and use metallic rubons to make it look old.

Here is some close ups:


I have found a little time to scrap a few challenges....

This layout was created for the Scrapbook Savvy April sketch.


I am loving all the titles that Deb has been creating. this particular title had 2 fonts, so I decided to cut in half to adhere to my layout.

Here are a couple of close ups:


My last layout I created for Show Us Your Stuff.

It was based on a pic inspiration.


I have used this piece of chipboard:


This is my layout:


and a close up:



Well I had a lot of fun creating these 2 layouts.
Hope you have enjoyed...
I would love you to join in this months sketch challenge...you still have time!!!

Bye
Kylie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment