Saturday, April 19, 2014

so many to choose from...

I received so many fantastic Scraplets over the past couple of weeks but my poor old mojo had left the building.... with the children on holidays I have found a little me time and have been inspired again. I'm so happy to have the mojo coming back for a visit before work resumes next week... and so many more scraplets to play with too over the next few weeks ...

Here are a couple of layouts I created this week

blossom & shine - I had a heap of fun with this flourish - Doodlet 29- I used my spray can Gesso to give it a really good coat and then with my Dylusions spray I colored it the teal blue and then gave it a sweeping spray with a neutral tattered angels spray to add a little sparkle


The joy of motherhood comes in moments - oh and doesn't this quote heading just sum up most of our days with our children... this Scraplet was also sprayed with Gesso and then using my Tim Holtz distress ink daubers I added the color -- the colors are extremely bright but soak in and give a nice subtle hue. I have also used the "happy, laugh, smile" flags - I love the length of these and I have also sprayed with Gesso and then used the Tim Holtz distress daubers on these also.

I'm afraid that is all my creating for this week but can't wait to be back at my desk creating again next week. I hope you and your family have a fabulous Easter and celebrate this beautiful time with family and friends. Time is so precious and we all need to make the most of it. 

enjoy
tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment