Friday, April 18, 2014

New Release inspiration from Caz

Hi
Caz with you today to share some goodies that I have made from the April/may releases. I hope you like what you see. Both are Boy pages which is what I find most difficult I love working with feminine tizzy pages so its nice to see minimalist bright colours on my pages for a change. They are scraplets from the April/May release
This first page uses the "This is awesome" scraplet

                                                              And some close ups for you


 I used this scraplet below, love how versatile it is. It could be used on so many different themed pages.
 
And my second page uses the Boys will be boys scraplet

And some close ups





Using the below scraplet.
Hope you have gained some inspiration
Till next time
Enjoy your crafting and have a lovely Easter
Caz xo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment