Wednesday, May 14, 2014

A Wonderful DAY

today....

The sun is shinning and it looks like its going to be a wonderful day.
I know that I will be waking up to cold and frosty morning soon...so just enjoying now.

Today I would like to share this months challenge for May:

Its all about

MOTHERS

interpret that any way you like just let us know how,

it can be a mothers day card, or a layout based on you as a mother showing off your child/children or your own mother, anything really.

I decided to do a card:


I do hope you can join in this month with us...


My next share is a layout created for the latest sketch challenge for this month at Scrapbook Savvy.


This is the chipboard that I used:


Here is a close up:


Another layout I would like to share is a layout created for STUCK.


I have used these chipboard pieces:




I decided to use metallic rub ons with ink to make the chipboard look rustic.

Here are some close ups:


Thanks for stopping by today.

I have completed another layout which I shared on my blog which has lots of A2ZScraplets chipboard as well. If you would like to check out, you can do so here

Better go get ready for work...

see you all next time.
Kylie
xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment