Sunday, June 8, 2014

Hello again ...............

Hello again, I am just loving doing my holiday photos so bear with me as I travel through Thailand again. This page is of an unusual and very unique market area where the train passes through the stalls. 

I have used an older scraplet - the train set - as a border and simply added some ink and outlined some windows on the carriages.


I didn't use distressing techniques as such but used a punch to cut pieces out here and there.





I just love the bright little face on my grand-daughter in this photo and have scrapped the colored and black and white version of it on one page.

I framed the photos in the double Polaroid frames and used the words from the 'love this life' set. The frames have been painted with crackle paint while the word has been painted and then finished with Rock Candy crackle paint.


I love these hummingbirds and have used them to add dimension and embellishment to the page. They've been simply spritzed with a chalkboard mist to give some character and a little color to them



Our chipboards can be found in your local scrapbooking store or online store. If they don't stock them, ask if they'll get them in. Or check out our website A2Z Scraplets for more stockists. 

Until next time, happy scrapping
*Deb*

No comments:

Post a Comment