Sunday, August 3, 2014

Baby Boy chipboard

Hi, Deb here with you today. 

Today my share is a page I did for a challenge that used 2 forms of embossing. I dry embossed the background strip of paper and wet/heat embossed the title.


I used a pigment ink and clear embossing powder on the title Baby Boy. 


The frame has a coat of gesso painted on it then stamped with an iridescent ink followed by a dusting of perfect pearls.


And a fabric flower, crocheted flower, resin and a pin balance the page.


My second page is my grand-daughter's last birthday party. 

I've stenciled with paint, doodled, used bling, lace tape and of course a Scraplet.


 With the Birthday Girl I painted it with a combination of the pink and green distress inks, allowing them to blend slightly.



Until next time
Happy Scrapping
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment