Sunday, October 19, 2014

Weird and Wonderful

Hi, Deb here with you. For this post I thought I'd share another couple of pages I did while on a break.

This first page is using the new "Weird and Wonderful" title and is perfect for this photo. I wonder if anyone else has 'one of these in their family'?


Being a girly page I decided to use a simple finish that still had a bit of pizazz and bling - simply paint and glittered dimensional paint.


Using a stencil and embossing thread I added a word that describes the subject to a T!


Materials used:
A2Z Scraplets Weird and Wonderful
Purple paint
Glittered Dimensional Magic
Stitching template
Thread
Bo Bunny Papers

The next page is one of my grandchildren making biscuits. I love the look on the youngest one's face! Again, this one was done on break with limited supplies - the challenge to make the most of what I had with me. 

Firstly I spread some gesso on the paper using a business card I had in my purse. The rest is layering and adding little elements from my embellishments stash that I had with me.

 
Naturally there is still chipboard on it. I'm finding the pack of Chevron strips very useful. I cut and inked a couple of pieces to add to the layering effects on the page.


To finish it off just a little more I think I might add the title 'masterchef' and a centre to the flower. 

Materials used:
A2Z Scraplets Chevron Borders
Flair
gesso
Ink
Papers

Until next time
Happy Scrapping
Deb



No comments:

Post a Comment