Sunday, November 30, 2014

Where has the year gone???

Hi Deb with you again today. We're on the run into Christmas and things are getting very busy but I've managed to squeezed in a couple of pages to share. 

I've pulled out an older photo and new one for today's post. The first one is a photo of my son aged about 3 or 4. Yes, he was and is all boy, covered in mud or dirt most days. He did enjoy a good natter to people on the phone and can still talk his way out of anything that comes his way! 

I have used a piece of the Nuts and Bolts frame as a corner on the page. 


 To embellish or decorate it I have simply used inks. Using a combination of two to give it some interest and a bit of a rusty look.



Materials used:
Cosmo Cricket paper collection
A2Z Scraplets Nuts and Bolts Frame
Maya Road Wire @
Magic Scraps Flair

 The next page is more about getting right back to basics. With time being tight but still having the need to scrap the memories of our photos, particularly the simple moments that crop up, I have done some very, very simple pages. Documenting the moments being the focus with them. Journalling should be somewhere on your page and I often hide it. I'm not always comfortable with my own handwriting but I do it. I think it's important to pass that on too as it's part of our own personality. How many remember their grandparents writing? One of mine had her own very unique, albeit messy style, but it was her and I can still see it to this day.


 The chipboard is a Custom Order and describes this photo perfectly - Bed Hog! I have painted it and then given it liberal sprays of glimmermist. This has resulted in a watermarked look.


Materials used:
Bella Papers
A2Z Scraplets Custom order Chipboard
Martha Stewart Punch
Bazzill cardstock
Tattered Angels Glimmermist

Until next time,
Happy Scrapping.

Deb


No comments:

Post a Comment