Monday, December 1, 2014

The crazy season is here

Hi
Caz here with you today. I simply have had no craft time at all as we are still in the midst of putting up our outdoor Christmas lights which takes weeks to accomplish and then there is all the craziness that this wonderful time of year brings still to come. I have quickly put this little layout together to share with you today. Very simplistic. Of course of my grand daughter at 11 days old.
 


 
 
I have used Hello from the Hello lovely PL set and also the double heart chippie out of the Hello love set of 5 PL. I simply painted these with a pastel pink paint.
 
Products used were
A2z chippies
Bazzill cardstock
Kaisercraft flowers
Kaisercraft paint
Random little petals Black pen
 
 
 
 
 
 
I hope you are enjoying the lead up to Christmas and hopefully I will soon become less busy and have more time for crafting and therefore have more to share with you
Till next time
Happy crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment