Sunday, March 8, 2015

My take on the March Challenge

I loved this challenge - the mood board is brilliant. The colours stood out to me and I just had to use the new Kaiser Collection Shine Bright. You can find it at Scrapping Life. You can pick any element out of the inspiration picture - Challenge March 2015 - and use that to create. Upload, post to our Facebook wall or email to blog@a2zscrapelts.com.au to enter. ENTRIES CLOSE MARCH 22ND.

I found this old photo of me, one of the earliest I have and thought it would be a good place to start my story. While I don't remember the time, I do remember what it represents.



I have used one of the upcoming April Release words. I painted it, coated with dimensional magic and then gave it a layer of fine yellow glitter followed by a layer of chunky glitter.


A close up of the embellishments used.


Remember our website is now open for retail sales. As we are both wholesale and retail you will find the last two releases only available to trade clients. We are also adding a wider range of stock to our store so keep popping in to check out what's new. 

Until Next Time
Happy Scrapping
Deb

1 comment:

  1. This looks great Deb! The chippy really pops and I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete