Monday, May 11, 2015

Cherish this Boy

Welcome back to another week!  I am hoping that all the wonderful Mother's out there had a fabulous Mothers Day yesterday and were spoilt with much love from your families.

I'm sharing a layout of my son (photo taken some almost 15 years ago - wow that makes me feel soooo old!).   On this layout I have used the A2Z Scraplet "Cherish this Boy" chippie as my title.



Some close ups...

With this title I coated it with gesso, then went over it with Perfect Pearls in Interference  Blue.  It actually has a wonderful shimmery, pearly finish to it that is pretty much impossible to capture in a photo.  I also then edged it with distress ink to blend it with the distressing on the rest of the page.




Well, there you have it.  I wish you all a great week.
Until next time, happy scrapping!
Yvette x



No comments:

Post a Comment