Monday, July 6, 2015

Lest we forget

Hi there,

Caz here with you today to share some inspiration with you to keep those crafty fingers warm in our Aussie winter. First I have a page back from Anzac day.


Just a simple page as I wanted the whole focus to be the importance of the photos. I used the A2z scraplet Lest we forget Gr

To embellish the scraplet I just used a black and a red embossing powder. The red melted a lot darker than I would have liked.
 
 
Love these Flair that I managed to source from Studio fourteen40.

 
Next we have a page back from when I had my tattoo done in 2013.
 
 I have used the scraplet whose idea was this anyway?!


I just embellished the scraplet with a silver metallic embossing powder.



 
Just a few close ups to see the minor details in the page.


Just some simple bling, flowers and butterflies to finish the page off.


I look forward to sharing with you again soon.
Till then Happy crafting

 

No comments:

Post a Comment