Thursday, October 1, 2015

Crazy Doesn't Begin To Describe This!

Hi there! Here is a layout about some funny photos I took of my Master of Mayhem. He loves Puss In Boots from Shrek. One night he wanted something and I said no, so he gave me the Puss In Boots eyes. I told him it doesn't work without the hat, thinking that would be the end of it. But oh no, 2 minutes later he was back... with his hat hahahahaha


The Crazy chipboard was coloured with felt pens, coated with Dimensional Magic and outlined with a white gel pen. The black words were coloured with a glitter gel pen.
The Doodlet 11 chippy was also coloured in with a felt pen, coated with Dimensional Magic and outlined with a white gel pen. 


I love creating layouts that have a fun story behind them, and these photos always crack me up!

Until next time, keep calm and craft on!

Karyn




No comments:

Post a Comment