Thursday, November 5, 2015

Kinder Kid


Hi, Deb here with you today. Wow, it's been a while since I posted on the blog. Life gets hectic and we've had a break away from work recently (I'll share more of that later) but I'm aiming on setting aside some ME time to craft. Afterall, that's what A2Z is all about, enjoying something we all love and will be treasured for generations to come. 

A few years ago I spent Grandparents day with my grand-daughter at her Pre-school. If you haven't got to that stage in life yet, it's wonderful! 


I used the Kinder Kid title and colored it all in with gel pens. Nothing special, just kids gel pens from the supermarket. I then simply outlined (thanks to DT Karyn) the chipboard. It does not get much simpler than that and with the colouring trend at the moment why not give it a go! 




Until next time
Happy Scrapping
Deb


No comments:

Post a Comment