Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Everyone has their own little Bat Girl ..... don't they?


Hi Deb here with you today. 

Sometimes you just get that one person/furbaby in your family that screams out 'scrap me'. I'm lucky, I have a few!

I love the freedom of expression this child has and embrace the individuality she exudes. This photo is kinder dress up day and she chose to go as Bat Girl. 



The title for this page is cut in our new product - Ebony Card. There are a number of designs available in this from card sized words to page titles. I love it for a crisp black element on the project. I cut the word in two and simply outlined it with a gold paint pen. 


I used a piece of Birds on barb wire which I also cut apart. 



I colored a frame black and tucked it in under the corner of the photo to give it a bit of dimension. 


Material used:
Gold Card
Impasto
DCWV Papers - Tattered time
TH ticket
Punch

Until Next Time
Happy Scrapping
Deb


No comments:

Post a Comment