Saturday, January 23, 2016

Looking Back

Hi. Its Kerry here today to share with you 3 of my favourite layouts from the other design team members here from this year. Now I would say that is one of the hardest things to have to do. There are so many gorgeous layouts on the blog. I ended up picking a month from last year and took it from there, lol.
 
 
First one from Carolyn. I loved the way she has coloured her title. I haven't done a two toned title like this and it is on my to do list. Love the dots on there as well. I was also taken in by the shells on her layout.
 
 
The next layout I chose was from Karen. She has used my favourite colour which really stood out to me. I love all the yellow and the heart chippy. What a gorgeous cat too.

 
And I definetly couldn't go past this layout by Donna. Love the background and the way she has used the chipboard circle to highlight her photo.

 
Well that's all from me now. Im off to work on some new A2Z Scraplet designs!!!
 
Thanks for reading
Kerry xx

No comments:

Post a Comment