Thursday, January 21, 2016

Karyn's DT member favourites from 2015!


Hi there! How are you all going with your New Year resolutions? Did you make any, or are you just flying by the seat of your pants and hoping for the best like me?

Each of us were asked to make a post of our 3 favourite posts from the rest of the Design Team. Well, I'm sorry but I just couldn't choose three! So, instead I chose (with much difficulty) just one that love from each member! It was sooo hard, because I love everything they've created, and I'm so thrilled to be part of such an amazing team. 

So here goes... and you tell me, could YOU have chosen only 3???

First up, I have the lovely Kerry with her beautiful layout titled ME. Kerry used the very funky Circle Hash Texture Shape and kept it raw. I love using raw chippies, sometimes they just don't need any extra decoration! Thanks for sharing this layout with us, Kerry. It's beautiful.



***
Secondly is my lovely friend, Lauren. Lauren and the super cute Theodore Teddy Brown created this stunning card using one of my favourite chippies... the Brick Works set, which has been painted shabby white. White goes with everything! Thanks for sharing, Lauren and Teddy!


***

Next up, is this super cool Beach Bums layout, by Caz, There is so much awesomeness on this layout to draw your eyes around the page. In particular, the thing I love about it is the way Caz has decorated the Beach Bums Corner Word. She sprayed half of the words with blue mist, the other half with green mist, and the shells in gold mist. She then added diamond glaze over the top of the shells and spotted the glaze over the words. Gorgeous effect, thanks for sharing, Caz!


***

Onto this super cute layout about her adorable puppy by Donna, using the Dogs Leave Pawprints on our Hearts and the Nested Triangles scraplets. Both chippies were coloured black, and the pawprints were inked Gold. I love creating layouts of my precious furbabies too, Donna! Thanks for sharing!

***

Next is Kylie with this incredible layout using the I Love This Life and Double Scribble Hearts scraplets. There is nothing I don't love about this layout. The clusters are beautiful, and the Scribble Hearts scraplets are some of my favourites! So much texture and gorgeous things to look at, thanks Kylie!

***

Lasty I'd like to share this layout from Deb - the owner of this amazing company we all get to be a part of, doing what we love most - creating fabulous masterpieces! Deb, I'd like to take this opportunity to say thank you. Thank you for believing in me and supporting me through everything and being the wonderful person you are. Oh, and of course for providing me with such beautiful pretties to create with! Love you Deb, and I'm honoured to call you my friend :)

Ok, now that the sucking up is done heeheehee, Deb created this layout using the Industrial Corner scraplet and the Lovely scraplet. The Industrial Corner was painted yellow, dabbed with black and misted with a spritzer which gave it a gorgeous grungy effect. The word Hello was coloured with a gel pen - one of my most favourite tools! All together it makes a marvellous grungy boy layout, thanks Deb! 


***

So there you have it. Admit it, you couldn't have chosen just 3 either! I love the team I work with!
Wishing you all the most incredible start to the year, and I can't wait to see what masterpieces you create. Remember to share your creations on our Facebook page here so we can all rave about them too!

Best wishes to you all. And until next time, keep calm and craft on!



No comments:

Post a Comment