Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Delicious!

Hi Deb here today. 

Oh, do I like food. Most food but especially Thai and Vietnamese Food. Thankfully my husband does too because I cook it quite a bit. Our holidays tend to be a bit of a foodie taste trail and a gathering of recipes. 

This page represents the wonderful selection of meals we ate at a delightful little beach restaurant in Koh Samui. 


Below is a close up of the title Delicious which I colored with gel pens.


The Thai Food Circle word I left mostly raw and just colored the bowl. Again, using gel pens. When it comes to the best types of pens to use I have found that many of the cheaper 'supermarket' or 'department store' brands quite adequate. In fact my favourites are actually Aldi's metallic gel pens. With the advent of the coloring craze at present there are a huge range of all sorts of pens on the marker. Experiment - you may find some very pleasant surprises in the finishes achieved. 



Material used:
A2Z Scraplets Chipboard
Bella papers and tags
Bella Cardstock
Dymo tape
Ribbon

Until next time
Happy Scrapping
Deb



No comments:

Post a Comment