Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Fantastic Day - You are my reason to smile

Hello Scrappers!

I hope you are well and finding time to get creative!

I have a layout to share with you today featuring not 1 but 2 gorgeous pieces of A2Z Scraplets chipboard! And I have a bit of a tutorial on how I decorated the chipboard! Here is the layout...


I added heaps of texture to the chipboard using embossing powder! Frosted Crystal Embossing Powder by Ranger is great for adding texture without bulk to your chipboard pieces. I started off by inking up my piece with a Versamark pad...


Then I covered the chipboard with the embossing powder...


I then heated it with my heat tool...


Once cool I spritzed all over with a Dylusions spray! I am very happy with how the pieces turned out and how the chipboard brings texture to an otherwise flat page! 


And here are some close ups of the chipboard...



I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial and are inspired to get creative using A2Z's gorgeous chipboard! You can find the Fantastic Day piece HERE on the website!

Happy scrapping!

Katherine :-)







No comments:

Post a Comment