Monday, October 3, 2016

EVERY DAY ADVENTURE

Hello Mary here to share a couple of layouts with you.
The first I would like to share is my take on the current challenge, which you can find and hopefully join in with us here on facebook
Everday Adventure


I used the Art Deco 3 Corners to frame my layout and embossed the chippy with Orange Zing embossing powder to brighten the layout.



and this is the challenge to inspire, as you can see I was inspired by the little tpees, and made me think of camping holidays we had


Another layout I would like to share is a vintage layout , using the gorgeous big flourish  .I first primed the flourish with Gesso and then I used a blending tool to add Tim Holtz Vintage Paper Distress ink to cover the flourish



Thank You for calling by and don't forget we would love to see you join in the challenge and If you are after chipboard I am amazed by the variety over at the A 2 Z shop, there is chipboard for every possible need.

Until next time
Happy Creating
Mary x


No comments:

Post a Comment