Sunday, November 6, 2016

Don't Mess with the Dress - Karen McLaughlin

Karen on the blog this morning showing you a page I did as a Guest Designer for Kraft+.  The challenge was to be inspired by something in your closet.  My inspiration is my daughter who just love a dress or two or three .....  I have used some great A2Z Chipboard.  The first being the short 2 piece zip which is used gesso, paint, glossy accents and kindyglitz on.  I also used the great title - Don't mess with the dress where I used gesso, paint, prills and liquid pearls.  I just love this little vintage dress form which I again used gesso paint, a little bit of glossy accents top and bottom and placed some cardstock behind the dress form to give it a fuller look.  Last but not least is the beautiful floral corners around the photo.  For these I used gesso, paint and kindyglitz.  Thank you so much for looking.






2 comments:

  1. Love how you have framed your photo with the delicate chipboard and the title is perfect for your layout . All the chipboard pieces go so well to tell the story.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the texture on this page and I just love the modern/vintage (mintage??? LOL) feel of your page!
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete