Monday, November 7, 2016

FOLLOW YOU OWN PATH

Hello Mary popping in to share some creating I have been doing using the A 2 Z Chipboard pieces.
Firstly
Prague 


Its wonderful to be able to source names  of destinations from A 2 Z Scraplets in the section ~ Words Destinations/Travel  for Titles of pages.


I ran my title through the cuttlebug using the small dots embossing folder for some texture and then simply painted with Kaisercolour in Sea Breeze. I also went over this with the Wink of Stella Brush from Stampin Up, It is a shame that it doesn't show on the photo , as it gives a lovely , soft sparkle . It kind of twinkles :)
Next I would like to share another travel page using the Nuts and Bolts large Page frame

Live your Dreams


For this page I actually broke the frame up and used it to go in opposite corners of my layout
.

I threw everything at this chippy. I gessoed first and embossed the pieces with a bronze embozzing powder and then I added crackle medium. When this dried I rubbed metalic colours over the cracks to create the old weatherd look and also a touch more gesso in places to emphasie the cracks.
Thank you for calling by and don't forget that A 2 Z Scraplets has a 25% off Spring Sale on at the moment.
Until next time
Happy Creating
Mary x

2 comments:

  1. Lovely layout Mary, I love what you have done to the chipboard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two great layouts with great tips for the chipboard. I especially like the idea of dry embossing it! Thanks for sharing.
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete