Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Cherish This

Good morning!!!
It's challenge time again and here is my layout inspired by the mood board.


Well lets just say this title drove me nuts a bit. 
What should have been a really simple layout page took up lots of my time!
I really liked the chipboard piece I had which is actually titled Cherish This Boy!!! But of course it didn't suit the layout of my mum and daughter, so what do you do when it doesn't suit but you want to use it?? Yes you cut the boy part off the chipboard piece!!!I decided to colour the piece in blue but it was too dark and didn't suit my layout so - I painted it white white paint, pink paint - you name it I covered it but the blue still showed through!! agggh what to do now???

Luckily the wonderful good quality chipboard from A2Z Scraplets can with hold anything and I decided to peel the top layer of paint and chipboard off the chipboard piece and start again.
As you can see I then painted it in a new colour and then covered it with Crackle Accent to get it how I wanted it. A tiny part of the blue that I didn't peel off properly has come through but I don't mind it like that. I actually wished I had left a bit more of the blue to show through.

The circles were easy and made up for the trouble I had with the title. 
The circles are Circles Nested Card Size and have been embossed in pink embossing powder.



Thanks for stopping by. Hope you find the time to join in with our challenge.
Cheers Tanya x


No comments:

Post a Comment