Tuesday, June 6, 2017

IRELAND

Good Morning Scrappers, Mary here today to share a layout using A2Z Scraplets Chipboard.
If you have those travel photos to document A2Z Scraplets has the chipboard for you, check out the shop for your all your destination needs.



Because Ireland is so green  I wanted my title to be green. I primed the piece with gesso and then got out my waterpaints. I used green, brown and added some Colour Blast "Bling"  colour paste which is also available in the shop . I then went around the title with a white marker.
Thank you for calling by and don't forget this months challenge which is a gorgeous moodboard, celebrating the special woman in your life.. You can upload your entries to our facebook page . Take a look at the DT inspiration , they have created some gorgeous layouts for you
Happy Creating
Mary x


No comments:

Post a Comment