Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Best Day Ever




Hey all. 
Another month has come and gone.  I don't know about you but for me they do 
seem to come around pretty quick these days! 
A new month means its time for another challenge at A2Z Scraplets.
Here is my layout that I have done using some of the colour tones in the mood board.
The mood board is all things nautical. Hopefully sitting on a deck drinking wine while 
looking out at the water is suitable, it seemed pretty perfect to me!! The only thing better 
was when my brother, sister in law and friends came to join us.



The Doodlet-06 chipboard has been covered in white crackle texture paste and when dry I 
applied a  product I bought at the Scrapbooking expo. It is called Metallique Wax made 
by Prima. You just rub it on using your finger, super easy and perfect to use on chipboard.





No comments:

Post a Comment