Monday, July 3, 2017

Live ~ July Challenge

Hello Mary here today to share my take on the challenge for July , which is this fabulous Moodboard.


We would love to see how the moodboard inspires you to create a page . You can post your entrie here on our facebook page and be in the running to win some gorgeous chipboard
I am not lucky enough to live by the sea , but I sure do enjoy going to the ocean for holidays.
I was inspired to create a page from our last holiday at Mollymook on the south coast.



I have used a feather from the set of four and I painted it with gesso and then added some grey gelato  The gold wave like piece under my photo is actually a piece of negative chipboard that I embossed, so keep those negatives as they sometimes make interesting additions to your pages. The Live chipboard piece from the live, laugh, love arrow set ( which is a set of 7 words ) I have embossed with blue sparkly embossing powder . You get so much value it the sets.


Its a little hard to see, but I also used the A2Z Scraplets Staggered Stencil  with texture paste on my page . So if you look closely up near the Live chipboard piece you will see it running down the side.
Thank You for calling by and I hope you do join in our challenge, we love to see your entries.
Happy Creating
Mary x

No comments:

Post a Comment