Friday, September 8, 2017

Hello...

Today i'm going to share with you a project I did created for Emma's Birthday.
I have used a 3D 30x30 Frame.

So I took the base inside the frame and adhered the chipboard pieces.
This was a great way to use up all those bits and pieces which are miss matching.


I then used different coloured Dylusion paint - I love bright colours !!!


Let dry.

Then I placed a mask over the top.


I then dabbed some black Dylusion paint onto the textured piece.


Allow to dry.

Then I placed another mask set over the top and using texture paste I dabbed around the edges of the mask.


Take mask away and allow to dry.

I then added some alpha stickers to represent her age.

Here are some more close ups:


Here is the final project:


This Months Challenge is based on this Inspirational Picture.


Its Christmas with no green or red.

This is my layout example...

You Had Me at Ho Ho

I haven't done many Xmas layouts but I thought I would share this one with you.


Here is a couple of close ups:


thanks for stopping by today..




No comments:

Post a Comment