Thursday, September 7, 2017

Love You

Hello Mary here to share my layout with you using the gorgeous  A2Z Scraplets chipboard.


LOVE YOU

For this layout I have used the "Love You " chipboard piece which I have primed with gesso and then coloured with two distress oxide inks "cracked Pistachio" and "fossilized amber" I then added Perfect Pearls over the piece.
The arrow words I coloured with "Cracked Pistachio" Distress oxide  . In the pack of Arrow words you receive 8 pieces, such great value.


I used the Staggered stencil for some texture



I hope I have inspired you to get your creativity & if you visit the shop you will find any chipboard piece you could need.
Also we would love you to join us in this months challenge which is to create a Christmas layout with out using the colours green and red, and you can been in the running to win a chipboard pack. You upload your entries to our facebook page.
Happy Creating
Mary x

No comments:

Post a Comment