Thursday, October 5, 2017

HAPPY

Hello Mary here today to share a layout using the A2Z Scraplets Chipboard

Happy


For this photo of my daughter at her Hens Dinner I wanted to keep the layout quite simple and clean lined.


I have used Happy from the wordlet Live, Laugh, Love arrow set (in this set you get 7 Sentiments ) I started by embossing the word , but I was not happy with the colour as it was not a vibrant red as I wanted, so then I went over the word with red paint, still not the colour I was hoping for , so then I went over the wordlet with a Stampin Chalk marker . I was happy with this outcome as it tied in with the Lacey background. Sometimes you just have to keep adding until you are happy :)


I used one of the Wrought Iron Pieces,  as I think it adds a nice touch of style. I embossed this with  the colour blast "snow white" embossing powder which has given the piece a lovely sparkly finish.  If I had added gesso to the chipboard piece first , I would have ended up with a more white piece. I then added flowers .
Chipboard is from the shop at at A2Z Scraplets. You will be amazed by the range that is available.

Thank you for calling by , and don't forget we would love you to join us in the gorgeous colour challenge this month. You upload your layouts to our facebook page.
Happy Creating
Mary x

No comments:

Post a Comment