Saturday, October 7, 2017

October A2Z Scraplets Papercraft Challenge Sample - Chameleon @ Taronga Zoo by Judith Armstrong

Good morning A2Z fans, today I am sharing my take on the October  A2Z Scraplets Papercraft challenge.  The challenge this month is to use the palette below to create a project


And here is my take on it.




I created my background by using a stencil and a number of different colour ink pads. I decided I liked the look so used the same woodgrain stencil on my title. I used the A2Z Scraplets Taronga Zoo word for my title. I inked it with green ink and then stenciled over the top with a teal chalk ink.


I also used the twirly border from A2Z Scraplets Border Strip 09. I began by painting it with acrylic paint. Then I wanted to create a surface that resembled the bobbly skin of the chameleon. So I glued different sized pearls and a little bit of bling on top.


Here's another view from the side.


I hope this has inspired you with a couple of different ways of decorating your chipboard. We would love to see you enter our challenge. All details can be found on the Facebook page here.
You could win an awesome prize.

Thanks for looking

Judith xx



No comments:

Post a Comment