Sunday, January 7, 2018

Just Beachy - Karen McLaughlin

Hi Karen back today on the blog to show you my page for this month's challenge.  I just adore this photo of these two beautiful girls laughing.  How gorgeous are they.  For this month's challenge you just need to create a project using the mood board picture for inspiration so the photo represents happy people on the beach and some of the colours shown.  For my chipboard I have used this great title Just Beachy which after inking I have splattered some water and let it dry to give this wet look.  I have also used one of the anchors from the pack of two.  I have also used the negative from the spotty circles set of 4 frame.  Thanks for looking and don't forget to pop over to the web to have a browse at all things chipboard.











No comments:

Post a Comment