Sunday, January 7, 2018

Summer Family Fun by Anne

Hi everyone!
This is  my first post with A2Z Scraplets. I’m very excited and proud to be a member of the design team using this great chipboard.  Today I would like to  share with you my layout for this month's challenge. I’m sure you can tell I  just love the summer bright colors from this month’s mood board.
The background to  my layout was made with a  splattering of  acrylic paint in bright colors.

I used the chipboard word Family as my title and gave it a coating with  purple acrylic paint. I then splattered the chipboard with orange and lime green acrylic paint before finishing with a coating of Glossy Accents.  


Along with cardstock die cuts and colored gauze I added a couple of wood veneer pieces, faceted rhinestones and sequins to add bling to my already bright page.

Hope your Summer is just as bright! 
Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment