Monday, February 5, 2018

Wonderful YOU by Brenda Caldow

Hello crafty friends and welcome to A2Z Scraplets, Brenda here with you today to share with you my latest canvas. I created my canvas background in a class on the weekend and finished it off at home with two wonderful chippies and a photo of my mum when she was about 15. 


For both the chippies I used the same process. I painted both white and then used some foils - Holographic here and there on them. 

You can find this lovely ornate frame in the A2Z Scraplets store along with others.
 



I like the difference in this Wonderful YOU chippie having two different fonts.



Thank you for stopping in and please keep scrolling down to see more of what the Design Team has been creating. Also you can join in with us on this months wonderful challenge over at A2Z Scraplets Facebook page. 
Happy Crafting xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment