Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Best Friends


Hey guys, Tanya here to share my inspiration layout for this months challenge.

The mood board colours this month are red, black blue and yellow. I have chosen 
to just use the red and black as it suits the colours in my photo. 
The mood board had butterflies on it too. I chose not to add these to my layout because 
there was certainly no way I felt delicate and free like a butterfly when I was running 
the 21km Gold Coast half marathon.  I felt the complete opposite....hehehehe


   The title best friends has been embossing with grey colour blast embossing powder. 
This was after I painted the best with paint and friends with a crackle paint which failed big time. Embossing powder is a wonderful tool for covering up errors and failures.

The Scribbly Circle frame comes as a set of 5 pieces and that has been painted 
with black Kaisercraft paint.

Hope you can join our challenge this month.










No comments:

Post a Comment