Monday, August 6, 2018

Playground by Brenda Caldow

Hello, Brenda here with you today to share my latest page using two of the great A2Z chippies. One my title and the other this great playground.
My page was created for this months challenge which you can find over at A2Z Scraplets Facebook page. I just love the colors of this one and the butterfly's as well.


The photo is of my girlfriends daughter McKenzie. 



For both the playground title and the playground itself I simply used my paint pens. Neither were that small or intricate that I couldn't have hand painted them I just found it quicker and being lazy I didn't have to clean up between colors I could just pop the lids back on. 


Like I said I love this challenge. You can use all the colours like I have or just some. You can choose to use butterflies or not to. What ever you choose I will look forward to seeing it so don't forget to put it on the A2Z Scraplets challenge page Facebook and you never know you could be this month winner. Now how awesome would that be.
Happy Crafting xxx

https://brendalcaldow.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment