Wednesday, August 1, 2018

"Memory" Scrapbook layout by Louise for August Challenge

Hi Crafters


Did you know that over in the Facebook group we have a monthly challenge.

Here is my inspiration page ...

"Memory"


I just love the colours of this months moodboard and those butterflies = sigh!

No automatic alt text available.

I had a grid pattern in mind, so I gathered some project life cards, some 3x4 photos and a couple of chipboard pieces.


The Camera Squares are one of my fav chipboards - I love how it looks poking out of this cluster.


I've also used the Circle Set and some sweet Butterflies.


For the border, I've added some stripes with Distress Crayons and smudged them.
It needed a little something extra, so I also added some texture stamping.




Thanks for visiting.
Happy Scrapping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment