Wednesday, January 8, 2014

LILMISS SUNSHINE

Hi everyone and welcome to the A2Z blog. After scrapbooking so many photos of my sons' childhood days, I decided to scrapbook some of mine too!
I have used the lovely title Lil Miss Sunshine and shapes; corner 01 and a butterfly from the Li'l range shapes to embellish.

 
A few close ups.....
 
I inked the title then doodled around the edges with a black pen, finally covering with Dimensional Magic.
 
The butterfly was inked and painted, then I added a few pearls and Dimensional Magic. 
 
 
Corner 01 - Set of 4
Corner 01 (set of 4)
 
 
 
Li'l Range - Butterflies
Li'l range shapes: butterflies

                                               Thanks for viewing and happy scrapping!
                                                                           Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment