Monday, April 13, 2015

All you need is love

Hi,
 
 Caz here with you today. I have created a soft girly layout to share with you today of course it is of my perfect little grand daughter.
I have used the All you need is love Large PL chipboard as the title.



I also used the Ornate Oval frame chipboard which I coated with perfect pearls and added the odd pearl.
I wanted the texture paste to be a light pink so I added some glimmer mist to the paste before I added it to the page.

 
I also sprayed the doilies I used with glimmer mist in differing shades of pink.

 
A few close ups to see the finer details.

 
The photo of my grand daughter isn't it just the sweetest? I know I am biased hehe.

 
 I hope I have given you a little inspiration
Till next time
Happy crafting

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. This is just tooooooo sweet Caz. I can feel the softness of the baby in the colors and textures you've used.

    ReplyDelete