Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Soar high

Hi there!

Today I'm sharing with you my take on this months challenge.  Just to remind you, this is the current image…

And this is my layout…



 I drew on the balloons as my inspiration for my layout titled "sour high"
The A2Z chipboard I have used on this layout is the chicken wire.





The only treatment I gave the chipboard was a generous spritzing with Heidi Swapp Colour Shine in Navy.  It has a wonderful shimmery effect (the photo hasn't done it justice!)



My second share today is focused on some cute photos of my son when he was only 16 months old, splashing around with some water.  My layout is based on a layout I saw on Pinterest…


I had a lot of fun with this layout - splotting paint and painting circles.  I love the effect!!
I have used the A2Z chipboard title "Splash zone" on this layout.



I painted the word zone with white paint and covered it with glossy effects.  For "splash" I painted it with blue acrylic paint, then sploshed it with LSG Bachelor Button Blue with a dauber in a few places, then dripped some Goosebumps Clear texture Spray on it to give the effect of water droplets.  The goosebumps was also dripped on the background as well, though the photos didn't pick it up unfortunately.

Hope you have a wonderful week.
Until next time,
Yvette 






2 comments: