Thursday, April 16, 2015

My Everything

Hi again! I have 2 creations here to inspire you today :) 

First up is titled My Everything. 
This layout was created with 2 gorgeous A2Z Scraplets chippies - My Everything and just one of the 4 Chevron Borders which I cut up into 4 smaller pieces, also the Hello Today and Sandy Toes collections by Kaisercraft, with White and Sand coloured cardstock. Inspired by the colour challenge over at White With 1.





Did you know we've begun monthly challenges again?
Kerry has offered up a gorgeous mood board to inspire us for April:


Here is my take. I was inspired by the clouds, quote and outdoors scene. 
I hope you enjoy it!


I designed and cut an MDF cloud-shaped album specially for this project. I feel it suited the A2Z Scraplet - The Sky is the Limit chippy and this wonderful challenge perfectly!




Just incase you were wondering how I got the effect on the chippy, the Heavy Gesso by Prima is so thick it acts as a texture paste. I used 2 coats (with about an hour of drying time between coats) to get the final result. The picture below is after the first coat. The words were coloured with gold gel pen, which was also used to outline the entire album.


To join in this challenge, simply create your masterpiece - inspired by this gorgeous mood board, of course - and upload it here in the comments or on our Facebook page. It's as simple as that! I can't wait to see your take :)

Until next time, keep calm and craft on!
Karyn





1 comment: